TGOOK PH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TGOOK PH
TGOOK PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Tango
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Manga Recommendation

2 posters

Go down

Manga Recommendation Empty Manga Recommendation

Post by quiazon0220 Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Manga Recommendation 64927lDenpa Kyoushi

Genre:Comedy,Romance,School,Shounen,Harem
Synopsis:
Kagami Junichirou was known as a physics genius when he was a teenager, and he was even published in "Nature." However, after college, he suddenly lost all interest in science. As a NEET, he's devoted himself to his anime blog and nerdy collecting habits. He claims he has a serious illness called "I can't do anything I don't want to do." Desperate to get him to do something with his life, his little sister manages to get him a job teaching physics at his old high school. He's certainly an unconventional teacher, but he becomes fairly popular with the students. After helping a girl who's being ruthlessly bullied, Kagami finds that he actually likes teaching. Will he continue his career as a weird teacher? Will he go back into physics? Or will he end up back where he started?

(Source: MangaHelpers)
quiazon0220
quiazon0220
TGOOK New Forum Member
TGOOK New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Manga Recommendation Empty Re: Manga Recommendation

Post by Kanda_sorata Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Manga Recommendation 230px-Tonari_no_Seki-kun_volume_1_cover

Tonari no seki kun

genre:comedy and school

The original manga revolves around a girl named Yokoi who sits next to a boy only known as Seki-kun. During class, Seki-kun continues to not pay attention and instead creates amazing little distractions, such as a detailed golf course with the course's hole being a dent in his desk, or an entire dramatic war being played out by paper shogi pieces.… more The original manga revolves around a girl named Yokoi who sits next to a boy only known as Seki-kun. During class, Seki-kun continues to not pay attention and instead creates amazing little distractions, such as a detailed golf course with the course's hole being a dent in his desk, or an entire dramatic war being played out by paper shogi pieces. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the

Kanda_sorata
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Back to top Go down