In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm

WKM's LifeHack: Improving your Grade

Go down

WKM's LifeHack: Improving your Grade

Post by Ruuna on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:08 am

Are you tired of getting low grades?

This tutorial will teach you the basic things you will need in order to increase your grade.

1.Figure out your learning style

Each one of us have a different study habit and technique. That's why you should first discover what Learning Style suits you best.

Try this Learning Style Quiz: Link

2.Manage your time wisely

You can start by making a weekly timetable assign which day you will lend for studying.

If a weekly timetable is too much for you then you can make a simple to do list everyday just write what things you need to accomplish for that day.

3. Know the reason why you want to Study

Sometimes the reason we get low grades is because we are not motivated.

For example Me I used to be in the honor list when I was in Elementary School when I started High School I was always absent every week, I only got motivated after realizing what I really want in my life to continue Sir Tesla's work.

Just try to think what you really want to do in life.

4. Target Grade

To get you pumped in studying try to set what grade you like to have. Remember You don't have to aim for a perfect score in your first test just try to aim something that can test your limit.

And once you reached your target grade reward your self, and used that achievement to inspire your self to study more.

5.Study with your friends
The best way to get you started especially when your test is coming up next week, call your friends and ask them for a study group.

Just remember don't procrastinate just because your friends are around.

Reminders

Don't study the day before the exam

Before you sleep try to recall everything you studied

Always think positive

Lastly get a good night sleep seriously you will need it.

Last edited by Ruuna on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruuna
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

http://lazychum.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WKM's LifeHack: Improving your Grade

Post by casanova02 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:10 pm

ano yung other web ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
casanova02
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiko Seijuro XV on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Question:

1. What's the use of "Other Web" what's the benefit of this to us(short explanation, hindi yung redirecting sa ibang site)?
2. Virtual Box looks the same as VMWare Workstation and I use it as a test site...do you think that the MAC address of your PC and the that software can pinpoint your location?
3. TOR is the same as a web browser and while I was reading it, I notice how it works. But still, do you think anyone have the guts here in our country to track what we are browsing (well unless your talking about a stalker, or member of a terrorist group) ?
4. Are you updated on the latest news about IT Security, ano sa tingin mo ang tinatawag nilang patch update at anong use nun sa computer at sa mga web browser?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not the looks that matters, but the performance....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiko Seijuro XV
Nitro
Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by kuriraku on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Kaiki-sama wrote:.....

Question:

1. What's the use of "Other Web" what's the benefit of this to us(short explanation, hindi yung redirecting sa ibang site)?
2. Virtual Box looks the same as VMWare Workstation and I use it as a test site...do you think that the MAC address of your PC and the that software can pinpoint your location?
3. TOR is the same as a web browser and while I was reading it, I notice how it works. But still, do you think anyone have the guts here in our country to track what we are browsing (well unless your talking about a stalker, or member of a terrorist group) ?
4. Are you updated on the latest news about IT Security, ano sa tingin mo ang tinatawag nilang patch update at anong use nun sa computer at sa mga web browser?

1. This "Other Web" seems to refer to websites that are host illegal content or are information sources for illegal activities. You can actually access this normally without proxies, but you may get caught by government surveillance.
2. I don't see a correlation between the MAC address and a certain user's location. Also, you can configure the virtual system to have a different MAC address.
3. Possibly. The government might have the capability to do that.
4. If you're talking about OS security patches, that's for fixing security holes in the OS that may make your system suspect for backdoors and eventual data theft.

kuriraku
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiko Seijuro XV on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:38 am

Clarify ko lang kasi even if gumamit ka ng virtual pc at ibahin mo ang mac address ng virtual pc, balewala ito dahil yung physical mac address ng NIC card mo pa rin ang nakikita sa net. MAC address is the unique ID ng mga pc at laptop natin, so kung may itratrace ka man (kung me connection ka sa mga ISP provider) yun ang pang pinpoint nila kung nasaan ka. Unless marunong kang mag palit ng MAC address, maiiwasan mo talaga sila so I agree sa pangalawang sagot mo....pero ang tanong, kaya ba nila?

What would a government do to our information....e pangkaraniwang tao lang tayo (saka tingin ko below 18 ang ilan dito), unless ikaw ay isang high profile personality (politician or celeberty) at suspected criminal talagang gagawin nila yan, pero sa tingin mo ba na this forum (TGOOK) has that kind of member? Parang wala pa sa legal age iba dito at iilan lang ang mga 18 and above dito.

So dapat ang tutorial's title is "How to access forbidden websites", masyadong confusing yung how to access other web kasi not everyone here is ganun kagaling sa computer. Pati nga ako nung una kong tinignan yan, napakamot na lang ako ng ulo dahil di ko alam kung para saan ito, at unless may extracuricular activities ka such as hacking or sumali sa JI nang di ka natratrace or balak mong mag hanap ng mga information such as how to make a gunpowder at mga pinagbawal na libro...talagang magagamit mo ito but I think out of place na ito (but ayoko namang makipagtalo kasi wala pang standard rules ang forum na ito about religion or politics)

It's not the looks that matters, but the performance....

Hiko Seijuro XV
Nitro
Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by casanova02 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:01 am

Di ko talaga magets yung other web na yun ahahah
bat di ka nalang gumamit ng VPN or any ip hider o pang anonymous ng IP mo ...
baka ang ibang sabihin ni TS eh "How to access blocked site (on a certain country)"??? ":3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
casanova02
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)

Back to top Go down

Post by kuriraku on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Kaiki-sama wrote:Clarify ko lang kasi even if gumamit ka ng virtual pc at ibahin mo ang mac address ng virtual pc, balewala ito dahil yung physical mac address ng NIC card mo pa rin ang nakikita sa net. MAC address is the unique ID ng mga pc at laptop natin, so kung may itratrace ka man (kung me connection ka sa mga ISP provider) yun ang pang pinpoint nila kung nasaan ka. Unless marunong kang mag palit ng MAC address, maiiwasan mo talaga sila so I agree sa pangalawang sagot mo....pero ang tanong, kaya ba nila?

What would a government do to our information....e pangkaraniwang tao lang tayo (saka tingin ko below 18 ang ilan dito), unless ikaw ay isang high profile personality (politician or celeberty) at suspected criminal talagang gagawin nila yan, pero sa tingin mo ba na this forum (TGOOK) has that kind of member? Parang wala pa sa legal age iba dito at iilan lang ang mga 18 and above dito.

So dapat ang tutorial's title is "How to access forbidden websites", masyadong confusing yung how to access other web kasi not everyone here is ganun kagaling sa computer. Pati nga ako nung una kong tinignan yan, napakamot na lang ako ng ulo dahil di ko alam kung para saan ito, at unless may extracuricular activities ka such as hacking or sumali sa JI nang di ka natratrace or balak mong mag hanap ng mga information such as how to make a gunpowder at mga pinagbawal na libro...talagang magagamit mo ito but I think out of place na ito (but ayoko namang makipagtalo kasi wala pang standard rules ang forum na ito about religion or politics)

About MAC addresses: mas effective ang proxies, then.
About government surveillance: good point.

Honestly, this thread is really out of place and context.

kuriraku
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 pm

I have no idea what they're talking about.
Too much technology hurts my brain xD

===================Siggy===================

Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugoiXander on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:04 am

Ayun ! Alam na.
SugoiXander
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by kiefer on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:29 am

Ano gagawin mo sa deep web? makikipag usap sa mga terorista? Maghahire ng gunman? Bibili ng illegal drugs, sandatang pang-digma etc.? O magsosolve ka ng mga puzzle ng cicada 3301?
kiefer
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by casanova02 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:31 am

Parang gusto ata makamit ng tut na to eh ... magkaroon ng anonymous IP tulad ng nagagawa ng VPN tools :3

casanova02
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugoiXander on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 am

HAHAHAH XD
SugoiXander
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanda_sorata on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 am

Ido!l tlga Ruuna or Dragon ryuunoske

tinuruan ako mag gawa ng HTML

tinamad ako   

gomen gomen d ko napag patuloy

Kanda_sorata
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroha on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:01 am

Thanks for this wonderful tutorial

Kuroha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruuna on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 am

Kaiki-sama wrote:.....

Question:

I lend my account to my friend since I'm busy with my study, he just told me today that he made this post so here's my answer to all your question.

1-4 It has no use for normal people unless you want to upload information you don't want to be seen by normal people.

I think the use of virtual box is for a safety net in case you downloaded some nasty virus.

Tor is browser using Onion routing it refers to the process of removing encryption layers from Internet communications,similar to peeling back the layers of an onion which makes tor a Deep Web search engine.

PATCH UPDATE well they use it in case there is a error in a the browser or your Current OS it also improve the performances and to implement countermeasure in case they spotted a illegal use of their software like those who has illegal copies of win 7. For short it fix the problem of that specific software.

I don't really used it that much since I'm too busy with school, I only have almost three months per term.
Ruuna
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

http://lazychum.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum