TGOOK PH
Log in

I forgot my password

Tango
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm

The H-Club(18+)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Rules:
1.Do not post Some H-Pci and H-Videos
2.Feel Free to post some H-Title(And Thier Site)
3.Respect Your Leaders And Friends
5.Leaders And Friends :
6.Don't Watch if you're Alone,
7.Do you Get my Rules?
8.Ok if you get it then Apply
9.Thanks For Reading the rules
How can i join the H-Club?

How To join

Name:
Forum Name:
Age:
Address:
Favorite H-Site:
Favorite H-Anime:
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters)

President:Geo Buena
V-President:Utage
Secretary:Hiring
Auditor:Hiring
Etc.

Members:
Geo Buena
Utage
Usudintakumi
DWazah
Usui Takumi
Evil Son
Casanova
Daime17
ClosedBox


Last edited by casanova02 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (Updating))
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Name: Azmaria Roze Deocareza
Forum Name: Utage
Age: Tweni xD
Address: Taena, kailangan neto? xD
Favorite H-Site: hentaistream.net
Favorite H-Anime: Oni ChiChi
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters): Because I want to. Baket 200 characters? Di naman essay papagawa mo no? xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

I wanna Join >.< xD

Post by UsuDinChibi on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Name: Micallie Nadine Mercado
Forum Name: UsuDinChibi
Age:16 (T_T pwede na yan)
Address:#1 Christine St. Parkway Village QC
Favorite H-Site: FAKKU.NET
Favorite H-Anime: Ai-Kyan
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters)
Simply because I like talking about H stuffs Very Happy.. And also can the BILOG QUEEN (just what Utagechwaan said) be an unmember xD of this club? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
avatar
UsuDinChibi
TGOOK New Forum Member
TGOOK New Forum Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by DWazah on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Name:Wazah Dark
Forum Name:DWazah
Age:18
Address:Cool place in Mindanao
Favorite H-Site:Hentaischool.com
Favorite H-Anime:Suki de Suki de Suki de
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters):Because H is a requirement of me life "200 characters".
avatar
DWazah
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Posts : 432
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 97
Location : Cool place in hell

https://www.facebook.com/awesome.IDonuts

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Usui Takumi on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Name: Royce :3
Forum Name: Usui Takumi
Age:16
Address:Planet Usui
Favorite H-Site: Hentaigasm.com
Favorite H-Anime: Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru (watch nyo maganda pramis XD)
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters)
Because my day is not complete without H****i. Kelangan at least 1 episode sa isang araw XD
200 words? O_O
avatar
Usui Takumi
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-12-25
Location : Planet Usui

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 pm

WHOO DAMI AGAD xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Hiko Seijuro XV on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Name: 'Anak ni Juan' Gangob
Forum Name: EvilSon
Age: = (√265 )-(x-10) where x=6
Address: Nasa likod mo
Favorite H-Site:(1)exmanga (2)g.e-hen*** (3)fakku [halatadong man***]
Favorite H-Anime:Yosuga no Sora
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters): Naligaw lang


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not the looks that matters, but the performance....





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






       
avatar
Hiko Seijuro XV
Nitro
Nitro

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere Inn, D. Middleof Nowhere

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Utage wrote:Name: Azmaria Roze Deocareza
Forum Name: Utage
Age: Tweni xD
Address: Taena, kailangan neto? xD
Favorite H-Site: hentaistream.net
Favorite H-Anime: Oni ChiChi
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters): Because I want to. Baket 200 characters? Di naman essay papagawa mo no? xD
Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:28 pm

UsuDinChibi wrote:Name: Micallie Nadine Mercado
Forum Name: UsuDinChibi
Age:16 (T_T pwede na yan)
Address:#1 Christine St. Parkway Village QC
Favorite H-Site: FAKKU.NET
Favorite H-Anime: Ai-Kyan
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters)
Simply because I like talking about H stuffs Very Happy.. And also can the BILOG QUEEN (just what Utagechwaan said) be an unmember xD of this club? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:28 pm

DWazah wrote:Name:Wazah Dark
Forum Name:DWazah
Age:18
Address:Cool place in Mindanao
Favorite H-Site:Hentaischool.com
Favorite H-Anime:Suki de Suki de Suki de
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters):Because H is a requirement of me life "200 characters".
Application Acepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Usui Takumi wrote:Name: Royce :3
Forum Name: Usui Takumi
Age:16
Address:Planet Usui
Favorite H-Site: Hentaigasm.com
Favorite H-Anime: Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru (watch nyo maganda pramis XD)
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters)
Because my day is not complete without H****i. Kelangan at least 1 episode sa isang araw XD
200 words? O_O
Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:29 pm

EvilSon wrote:Name: 'Anak ni Juan' Gangob
Forum Name: EvilSon
Age: = (√265 )-(x-10) where x=6
Address: Nasa likod mo
Favorite H-Site:(1)exmanga (2)g.e-hen*** (3)fakku [halatadong man***]
Favorite H-Anime:Yosuga no Sora
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters): Naligaw lang
Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:34 pm

WHOOO HAKOT MEMBERS xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Guardian on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Name: Daniel Matangga
Forum Name: Guardian
Age: 17
Address: San Mateo Rizal
Favorite H-Site: H****i.animestigma.com
Favorite H-Anime: ALL
Why Do you want to join us? because H****i is better than real porn.... and i f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p like a boss  




avatar
Guardian
Admin
Admin

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-12-18
Location : Anime World

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Guardian wrote:Name: Daniel Matangga
Forum Name: Guardian
Age: 17
Address: San Mateo Rizal
Favorite H-Site: H****i.animestigma.com
Favorite H-Anime: ALL
Why Do you want to join us? because H****i is better than real porn.... and i f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p f*p like a boss  
]
Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by UsuDinChibi on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 pm

WAIT! Bakit UsuDinTakumi?? Chibi to oy!!!!
avatar
UsuDinChibi
TGOOK New Forum Member
TGOOK New Forum Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by casanova02 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Name: Hikigaya Hachiman
Forum Name: casanova02
Age:18
Address:[..................]
Favorite H-Site:HentaiStream.net
Favorite H-Anime:Eroge H mo game
Why Do you want to join us? Dahil may H****i Syndrome ako . . .



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
casanova02
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)

Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Bulacan

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by daime17 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:50 pm

ako din sali dahil nakapasok to
avatar
daime17
Forum VIP : Daime
Forum VIP : Daime

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 23
Location : A Certain Butei Dorm

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by daime17 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Name: Michael Cedric G. Marañon
Forum Name: daime17
Age: 19
Address: Sa isang dorm ng Butei
Favorite H-Site: Fufufuu.net at Fakku.net
Favorite H-Anime: KanojouXKanojouXKanojou
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters): parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh.parang masayadito eh. 200 na to siguro
avatar
daime17
Forum VIP : Daime
Forum VIP : Daime

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 23
Location : A Certain Butei Dorm

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by RAJ on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Name:Allen Justin D.Viary
Forum Name:Ramza13
Age:18
Address: nasa bahay
Favorite H-Site:FAkku lng hahaha
Favorite H-Anime:wala e basta nag hahanap lng ako sa net
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters):200 character talaga bro eto lng masasabiko hnd nmn talaga ako adik sa H pero nag babasa ako ng mga gayng manga pero yung video hnd masyado
avatar
RAJ
Admin Ramza (RAJ)
Admin Ramza (RAJ)

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 22
Location : dead land

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by daime17 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Ramza13 wrote:Name:Allen Justin D.Viary
Forum Name:Ramza13
Age:18
Address: nasa bahay  
Favorite H-Site:FAkku lng hahaha
Favorite H-Anime:wala e basta nag hahanap lng ako sa net
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters):200 character talaga bro eto lng masasabiko hnd nmn talaga ako adik sa H pero nag babasa ako ng mga gayng manga pero yung video hnd masyado

check mo sakin puros copy paste
avatar
daime17
Forum VIP : Daime
Forum VIP : Daime

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 23
Location : A Certain Butei Dorm

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Closedbox on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 am


Name: Closed inside the Box Smile
Forum Name: Closedbox
Age: --
Address: Inside the box.
Favorite H-Site: Blacklighthentai.net, e.g.H****i.org, hentaimatrix.org
Favorite H-Anime: m2m
Why Do you want to join us? hmmm just passing by

avatar
Closedbox
Admin
Admin

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

http://devourerofthegods.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Kanda_sorata on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 am

ahaha! bawal pa ata ako d2 14 plng ako =__=

Kanda_sorata
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Posts : 447
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 18
Location : Sakurasou

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by tensai029 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:00 am

NAWALA LG AKO DAMI NG CLUB NAGSULPUTAN ^_^
avatar
tensai029
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by tensai029 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 am

PASALI ! AKO'Y NASA TAMANG GULANG NA PARA SA
MGA GANITONG USAPIN AHAHAHAH
avatar
tensai029
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:46 pm

casanova02 wrote:Name: Hikigaya Hachiman
Forum Name: casanova02
Age:18
Address:[..................]
Favorite H-Site:HentaiStream.net
Favorite H-Anime:Eroge H mo game
Why Do you want to join us? Dahil may H****i Syndrome ako . . .
Application accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:46 pm

daime17 wrote:
Ramza13 wrote:Name:Allen Justin D.Viary
Forum Name:Ramza13
Age:18
Address: nasa bahay  
Favorite H-Site:FAkku lng hahaha
Favorite H-Anime:wala e basta nag hahanap lng ako sa net
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters):200 character talaga bro eto lng masasabiko hnd nmn talaga ako adik sa H pero nag babasa ako ng mga gayng manga pero yung video hnd masyado

check mo sakin puros copy paste
Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Geo Buena on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Closedbox wrote:
Name: Closed inside the Box Smile
Forum Name: Closedbox
Age: --
Address: Inside the box.
Favorite H-Site: Blacklighthentai.net, e.g.H****i.org, hentaimatrix.org
Favorite H-Anime: m2m
Why Do you want to join us? hmmm just passing by

Application Accepted
avatar
Geo Buena
Geo Buena
Geo Buena

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Anime World

http://Anywhre you want.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by UsuDinTakumi on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Hahaha Kasali pala ako dito??? XDD
avatar
UsuDinTakumi
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-12-24
Location : Elder Tale (エルダー・テイル)

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by daime17 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 pm

na accept ba ko dito???
avatar
daime17
Forum VIP : Daime
Forum VIP : Daime

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 23
Location : A Certain Butei Dorm

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 pm

WOI BAKET STICKY TO?! xD
UNFAIR!! xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by RAJ on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:23 pm

eee?ano bang meron dito
avatar
RAJ
Admin Ramza (RAJ)
Admin Ramza (RAJ)

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 22
Location : dead land

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Cr3sEnDo on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Name: TPK
Forum Name: DavidDualWi3lder
Age: 18 Kehkehkeh....
Address: sa ilalim ng Quiapo Bridge...
Favorite H-Site:HentaiStream, Hentaicrunch, Fakku
Favorite H-Anime: HHH TRIPLE ECCHI
Why Do you want to join us:


Uhmmm wew bakit Lengthy masyado? bio-data lang?


Anyway I like H, its a part of a teenagers Slice of life.. and also a visual Demo for a real life situation .....
avatar
Cr3sEnDo
Forum Admin (Cr3sEnDo)
Forum Admin (Cr3sEnDo)

Posts : 807
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 19
Location : Oblivion Castle

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by AoiKurokawa on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 am

Name:Aoi Kurokawa
Forum Name: Aoi Kurokawa
Age: --
Address: 1673 - B. F varona St. Tondo, Manila
Favorite H-Site: Fakku!
Favorite H-Anime: Many 2 mention
Why Do you want to join us?(200 Characters): Because i love H!
avatar
AoiKurokawa
TGOOK Forum Demi-God
TGOOK Forum Demi-God

Posts : 664
Join date : 2013-12-18
Location : Somewhere in the Philippines

http://thegoldenfriendship-aoiedogawa.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Daming nag-a-apply xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by daime17 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:27 pm

apply lng
avatar
daime17
Forum VIP : Daime
Forum VIP : Daime

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 23
Location : A Certain Butei Dorm

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by UsuDinTakumi on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Si UsuDinChibi dapat kasali dito! xD
avatar
UsuDinTakumi
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-12-24
Location : Elder Tale (エルダー・テイル)

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by UsuDinTakumi on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:23 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR MINNA!
avatar
UsuDinTakumi
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-12-24
Location : Elder Tale (エルダー・テイル)

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Guardian on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 am

haha naka sticky tong thread club na 2   




avatar
Guardian
Admin
Admin

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-12-18
Location : Anime World

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 am

Oo nga eh.
Yung NtD, na hottest topic hindi naka sticky xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by DWazah on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 am

Pwede ba mag post h pics dito~ #ask.com
avatar
DWazah
TGOOK Novice
TGOOK Novice

Posts : 432
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 97
Location : Cool place in hell

https://www.facebook.com/awesome.IDonuts

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Guardian on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Geo Buena wrote:Rules:
1.Do not post Some H-Pci and H-Videos




avatar
Guardian
Admin
Admin

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-12-18
Location : Anime World

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Ba't tinanggal niyo sa sticky? xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Guardian on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:46 pm

d ako nag alis nakita ko nalng d na naka sticky




avatar
Guardian
Admin
Admin

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-12-18
Location : Anime World

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Sino nag-alis? xD
Sticky ko ulet?



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by casanova02 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:44 pm

ako nagalis
wag unfair sa ibang club na ito lang ang sticky :3



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
casanova02
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)
Admin_Hiki(CasaNova)

Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Bulacan

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Shiro on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:44 am

Bawal daw unfair xD



===================Siggy===================









avatar
Shiro
Forum Admin (Utage)
Forum Admin (Utage)

Posts : 1988
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 24
Location : The Unseen Horizon!

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by daime17 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:59 am

wahahahahaha
avatar
daime17
Forum VIP : Daime
Forum VIP : Daime

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 23
Location : A Certain Butei Dorm

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by UsuDinTakumi on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:16 am

Ano ba yang sticky??
avatar
UsuDinTakumi
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-12-24
Location : Elder Tale (エルダー・テイル)

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Usui Takumi on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:17 am

sticky yung parang kam XD
avatar
Usui Takumi
TGOOK Newbie
TGOOK Newbie

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-12-25
Location : Planet Usui

Back to top Go down

Re: The H-Club(18+)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum